Online Appointment Scheduling
HCA Virginia Physicians was the first network with an online appointment scheduling platform in Richmond and Central Virginia. With 24/7 availability and real-time confirmations, we give you the most control over when and how you schedule.
Our Primary Care providers offer services ranging from pediatrics and family care to internal medicine and healthy aging. Our Ob/Gyn providers treat women of all ages and life stages, and both are welcoming new patients and referrals.
If you are seeking a same-day appointment, please call the office closest to you, and if we can't work you into the schedule there, we will do our best to personally refer you to a practice with immediate availability.
Expand Menus for Available Providers
James River Internists | Midlothian
- Brian Bradshaw, MD | Make An Appointment
- Robert Stringer, MD | Make An Appointment
- Anna Vedina, MD | Make An Appointment
Primary Health Group - Appomattox | Colonial Heights
Primary Health Group - Chippenham | Chippenham Hospital
- Natalia Denisko, MD | Make An Appointment
- Kasaulya Pendyal, MD | Make An Appointment
- George Wedd, III, MD | Make An Appointment
- Mary Holc, ANP-BC | Make An Appointment
- Mary-Colleen Millage, FNP-C | Make An Appointment
Primary Health Group - Forest | Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Primary Health Group - Henrico | Parham Doctors' Hospital
- William Ferrar, MD | Make An Appointment
- Karen Galichon, MD | Make An Appointment
- William Tucker, MD | Make An Appointment
Primary Health Group - Hopewell | John Randolph Medical Center
Primary Health Group - Ironbridge | Midlothian
- Sara Breeden, MD | Make An Appointment
- Lauren Holland, PA-C | Make An Appointment
- Harriet Schanzer, MD | Make An Appointment
- Joshua Storm, PA-C | Make An Appointment
Primary Health Group - Johnston-Willis | Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Caroline Cella, MD | Make An Appointment
- Jerome Daniel, MD | Make An Appointment
- Joseph James, MD | Make An Appointment
Primary Health Group - Retreat | Retreat Doctors' Hospital
Primary Health Group - Short Pump | Short Pump
Primary Health Group - Village Green | Midlothian
Richmond Family Practice | Richmond
Commonwealth Ob/Gyn Specialists | Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Catherine Bagley, DO | Make An Appointment
- Leemore Burke, MD, FACOG | Make An Appointment
- Neelima Katragadda, MD | Make An Appointment
- Karen Knapp, MD, FACOG | Make An Appointment
- Courtney Legum-Wenk, DO | Make An Appointment
- Adrienne Maraist, MD, FACOG | Make An Appointment
Ob/Gyn Specialists of Richmond | Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Erika Blanton, MD | Make An Appointment
- Prescott Prillaman, MD | Make An Appointment
- Farnaz Carter, WHNP-BC | Make An Appointment
Richmond Women's Specialists | Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Alynn Alexander, MD | Make An Appointment
- J. Colman Feore, MD | Make An Appointment
- Marijan Gospodnetic, MD | Make An Appointment
- Julie Ladocsi, MD | Make An Appointment
Virginia Complete Care for Women | Manchester | Chester | Chippenham Hospital
Advanced Surgical Partners of Virginia | Short Pump | Parham Doctors' Hospital | Johnston-Willis Hospital
Cardiology Associates of Richmond | Chippenham Hospital
HCA Virginia Sports Medicine | Chester | Midlothian | Richmond
Why Schedule a Primary Care Appointment Before You're Sick?
One of the most important things your Primary Care Provider (PCP) can do is facilitate preventive health screenings such as those for diabetes, various cancers, blood pressure, cholesterol, and other conditions that can develop slowly, but evolve into major problems. Your PCP can also provide annual vaccinations for diseases such as the flu. There are guidelines on how often preventive screenings are recommended, and they can be found by screening type here.
In most physician offices, there are many types of appointments. Each appointment "type" carries an amount of time alloted, based on how long it takes to diagnose, treat, and advise the patient. The most important time-based designation from which you will self-select on our site is "Current" or "New" patient. For new patients, our providers want to get to know you and understand your health background, and for this reason, these appointments require a longer time slot, and there are fewer of them. For current patients, we can consult on the ailment for which you're seeking treatment quickly, the appointment blocks are shorter, and there are more of them as a result. Same-day visits become a more accessible option when you're an established patient of the practice, streamlining yours or your loved ones' care.
Expert Care for Everyone
HCA Virginia Physicians offers exceptional primary care, women's, and specialty care services at more than 40 convenient locations across the Richmond, Virginia and surrounding areas. Learn more about the services provided at our clinics and schedule your next visit online with one of our experienced providers.Learn More About HCA Virginia Physicians
Our HCA Virginia Hospital Network
Our HCA Virginia hospital network north of the James River in Richmond, Virginia is comprised of three hospitals and two free-standing emergency centers, providing more access points than any other system in Richmond, Henrico, Short Pump, West Creek, Goochland, Hanover, and Mechanicsville.
Our HCA Virginia hospital network south of the James River in Richmond, Virginia is comprised of three hospitals and one free-standing emergency center, opening in the Spring of 2016, providing more access points than any other system in Richmond, Chesterfield, Midlothian, Chester, Hopewell, Powhatan, and the Tri-Cities region.